We Want Your Pieces to Last.
Keep Your Jewelry Looking ICY.
- Remove before exercising, swimming, bathing, and sleeping.
- Avoid contact with moisture (lotion, water, makeup, or perfume) Moisture can cause the metal to tarnish or degrade much quicker.
- Avoid contact with chemical alkaline substances when wearing. Once contacted, oxidation may occur.
- It is recommended not to use a hard cloth to wipe the silver jewelry or the soft cloth to wipe repeatedly to avoid making the plating tone faded.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
- Don't pull or stretch the jewelry to prevent the chain from breaking.
How to Store Jewelry:
- Keep jewelry dry. Moisture is the main factor that speeds up the tarnishing process
- Store different types of jewelry separately.
- Storing dirty jewelry for a prolonged period (no matter what type of jewelry) can cause issues with premature and excessive tarnishing.
- Storing tarnished jewelry with untarnished jewelry can cause both pieces to tarnish faster.
Raelene (CEO) provides specific packaging for your Jemz, that way you are able to store your jewelry safely! Although, it is up to you on how you’d like to store your pieces.